Locate Productions – Production Assistant Job Description
The Company and the Role
Locate Productions, one of the UK’s leading location and photographic production companies, are looking for a Production Assistant to help produce photographic shoots, liaise with clients and assist the rest of the team. Locate Productions finds, organises and produces location shoots for the TV and photographic industry all over the UK and abroad.
- To assist the Production Manager and Director in producing stills photographic shoots, both in the office and on location.
- To help interpret new client briefs and assist in the estimating process.
- To carry out administrative tasks such as organising couriers, caterers and other suppliers.
- To organise letter-drops, movement orders and call sheets.
- To help prepare for shoots by being responsible for permits and model releases.
- Uploading research, recce, casting and prop photographs to the website.
- You will be given a thorough induction and training for the role, but we require:
- An interest in production, including a basic understanding of photographic equipment and jargon.
- The ability to work both in a team and under own initiative.
- An understanding of OSX and Microsoft office.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise a workload.
- Strong written and verbal skills. Friendly and confident telephone manner.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a fast paced media environment, as part of a tight knit team.
- To hold a clean UK drivers license.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience including company performance related bonus.
- Based on a 40 hour week at the Locate Productions office in Battersea, SW8.
- 21 paid days holiday plus public holidays.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com addressed ‘Production Assistant’. To arrive no later than 29th February 2016. Interviews to be staged from 2nd to 4th March 2016. Any questions, please call Sarah or Amanda on 0207 978 1688.